Texas Drift Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isuzu drift slut drift truck

Go down

Isuzu drift slut drift truck  Empty Isuzu drift slut drift truck

Post  BehavioralStealth Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:57 am

Ok I'm new to the site. I've worked for a couple performance shops over the last couple years. Ive always wanted to build a drift truck, and have had my little Isuzu for a few years.Before the truck i had a '86 corolla and fell in love with that car, but ended up having to sell it to pay off tickets.The truck. I got T-boned a little over a year ago, and the truck was totalled. rather than writing it off like a normal person, i found a few in wrecking yards around town and replaced the bed, tailgate, passenger door, both fenders, hood, front bumper, and rebuilt the engine in the down time. I have only done minimal modifications so far...
-Weber 32/36
-Smog Delete
-2.5 inch manifold back exhaust
-cat delete
-DOC Race muffler
-KYB Gas-A-Just shocks
-Brembo rotors/drums
-3 inch lowering blocks
-Tacoma wheels with michelin 225/60/16s
-and cheapo yonaka bucket seats
I want spend the next couple years building the truck into a badass little street/drift truck. ive gotten a little inspiration recently from seeing a couple badass truck builds, including another isuzu which shocked me. this spring/summer, id like to get a Beams 3SGE, and S14 subframes and suspension and at least start to see how i can pile it all together. Given my new career path i should finally be able to afford all the parts i need to make it happen.
Either way, I'm new to Texas, and am going to need some help to find the parts i need and the spots to slide.
BehavioralStealth
BehavioralStealth
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Isuzu drift slut drift truck  Empty Re: Isuzu drift slut drift truck

Post  BehavioralStealth Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:04 am

Isuzu drift slut drift truck  IMG_376491282640816_zpsc52594fb

Isuzu drift slut drift truck  IMG_369709644897181_zpsdfae6457

Isuzu drift slut drift truck  IMG_376435924681210_zps8a13eb1c