Texas Drift Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i have to have at least 10 characters for the title?

3 posters

Go down

i have to have at least 10 characters for the title? Empty i have to have at least 10 characters for the title?

Post  Piroclips Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:58 am

sup im josh.
i drive a 90 240sx hatch.
pretty much stock except for rims and exhaust.
it's my first car, bought it last november.
now i'm just trying to get repairs done so my car can pass inspection
when it goes out next month lol.

so yeah what's up, this seems like a pretty ballin' forum.
i have to have at least 10 characters for the title? L_f6071b4febd34a4eaf54fb597b1d63e5
Piroclips
Piroclips
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

i have to have at least 10 characters for the title? Empty Re: i have to have at least 10 characters for the title?

Post  s14 Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:52 pm

Seen you on rkc lol, it was a ballin forum at one point in time. We're in a transition period so no one gets on. That 10 character title bullshit is annoying, enjoy your stay!
s14
s14
Epic Fail
Epic Fail

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2008-09-14

http://www.myspace.com/bmwstrrcr

Back to top Go down

i have to have at least 10 characters for the title? Empty Re: i have to have at least 10 characters for the title?

Post  Piroclips Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:59 pm

yeah i got fed up with rck when everybody bashed me because i got in a wreck.
calling me a ricer and all.
i think the common enemy of tuner and muscle guys is all that holds that site together lol.
Piroclips
Piroclips
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  ZtheD Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:45 am

Piroclips wrote:yeah i got fed up with rck when everybody bashed me because i got in a wreck.
i think the common enemy of tuner and muscle guys is all that holds that site together lol.

wasnt the point of RKC to get rid of ricers? I find it ironic that the people that try to get rid of ricers, turn out to be ricers them selves (or atleast most of them)
ZtheD
ZtheD
The Nissan Guru
The Nissan Guru

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-09-15

http://www.myspace.com/insane_blader

Back to top Go down

Post  s14 Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:24 am

Piroclips wrote:yeah i got fed up with rck when everybody bashed me because i got in a wreck.

I was banned very quickly also, they're all ignorant dick heads on the site haha don't worry about it
s14
s14
Epic Fail
Epic Fail

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2008-09-14

http://www.myspace.com/bmwstrrcr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down